1500 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53705
(608) 263-3301 | (800) 323-8942
Do you have access to UW Health MyChart?
MyChart is a secure, interactive patient portal where you can view portions of your medical record such as lab results, send messages, and more.
Request a MyChart account now
About the Feeding Clinic
The Feeding Team works with children more than 12 months of age with developmental disabilities who need help to be successful eaters. The Feeding Team includes a developmental pediatrician, an occupational therapist, a speech therapist, a clinical psychologist, a pediatric dietitian, a social worker, and the clinic coordinator.
Appropriate referrals are:
- Children with feeding problems related to congenital anomalies or early complications of severe illness
- Children who have difficulty sucking, drinking, chewing or swallowing due to oromotor, orosensory or developmental disability
- Children who are transitioning from tube to oral feedings
- Children whose behaviors have limited their oral intake significantly
- Children with failure to thrive due to feeding skills interfering with intake
- Optimize growth and nutrition intake
- Help families develop their child’s feeding skills and behaviors appropriate for their child’s developmental level
- Coordinate local resources to help children and families with feeding problems
- Support families as they work to improve their child’s feeding