Geriatric Assessment Clinic
This facility is a hospital-based clinic. Patients will receive separate statements for the clinic facility fees and the physician/provider services fees.
5249 E. Terrace Dr.
Madison, WI 53718
(608) 265-1210 | (800) 323-8942
Do you have access to UW Health MyChart?
MyChart is a secure, interactive patient portal where you can view portions of your medical record such as lab results, send messages, and more.
Request a MyChart account now
The Geriatric Assessment Clinic is for our older adults who may be at risk for losing independence, typically over the age of 75, with complicated health profiles that may include:
- Decline in functional status and/or declined capacity for self-care
- Early or progressive memory difficulty
- Complicated medication management, including history of adverse drug reactions
- Late-life depression, anxiety, sleep issues and other psychiatric difficulties