Memory Assessment Clinic
This facility is a hospital-based clinic. Patients will receive separate statements for the clinic facility fees and the physician/provider services fees.
2880 University Ave.
Madison, WI 53705
(608) 263-7740 | (800) 323-8942
Do you have access to UW Health MyChart?
MyChart is a secure, interactive patient portal where you can view portions of your medical record such as lab results, send messages, and more.
Request a MyChart account now
The Memory Assessment Clinic is for patients typically over the age of 65. Patients who would benefit are those with any of the following concerns:
- Memory loss
- Impaired problem-solving
- Associated behavior problems
- Atypical features of dementia
- Evidence for declining functional status related to cognitive issues
- Cognitive changes that may be related to medications