- 20 oz. pkg. frozen broccoli cuts
- 26 oz. jar spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 2 cans (14 – 16 oz.) stewed tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz.) no-boil lasagna noodles
- 4 cups (16 oz.) part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Place broccoli in colander under running water to thaw; squeeze out excess water. In large bowl, combine broccoli, spaghetti sauce, stewed tomatoes, sugar and 1 cup water. Stir to break up tomatoes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch glass or ceramic baking dish, spread 1 cup of tomato/broccoli mixture. Arrange ¼ of the uncooked noodles over sauce – making sure to leave a ½-inch space between noodles and sides of baking dish because the uncooked noodles will expand during baking. Top with ¼ of the tomato sauce and ¼ of the shredded cheese.
- Repeat layering noodles, sauce and cheese three times. Cover baking dish with foil. Bake 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until cheese is lightly browned.
Total Fat: 10 g
Saturated Fat: 5 g
Sodium: 781 mg
Cholesterol: 29 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 52 g
Fiber: 6 g
Sugar: 12 g
Protein: 20 g