Frequently Asked Questions
Have a general question about infertility? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
When a couple experiences infertility, they are faced with sometimes difficult decisions that can affect all aspects of their life.
Learn about all we have to offer - Generations: A Comprehensive Program
Throughout the year, Generations Fertility Care providers hold Community Talks for individuals and couples to learn about infertility and treatment options.
To help patients be better informed about their condition and their options, Generations Fertility Care recommends the following resources.
- Some common tests and procedures (and reasons you might not need them) (pdf)
- Tips for Talking with Your Doctor
- Books on the experience of infertility, infertility treatments, third-party donation
- Internet resources on infertility, infertility treatments, support, adoption
- Glossary of common terms patient's may encounter
- Adult Immunizations and Pregnancy
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Miscarriage - Risks and Treatments
- Recognizing the Strain of Infertility
- Risk of Having Multiples