Financial Information for Fertility Treatments
For financial questions, please contact our Financial Counselor:
(608) 824-6188 or
At Generations Fertility Care, we respect how important the financial aspects of treatment are for many people. We are committed to providing not only competitive pricing, but also excellent value when caring for patients.
Below, we have listed average price ranges for a few of the tests and treatments we offer. These numbers are for reference only. Treatment costs are very complex and vary greatly from one person to another. We will provide a detailed cost estimate after we meet with you and fully understand your fertility challenges and goals.
As you begin planning for your fertility care, we recommend these three steps:
- Contact your insurance provider and ask about your plan's coverage.
- Meet with one of our fertility care specialists for an initial consultation. He or she will determine whether any diagnostic testing is needed and advise you of treatment options that may be appropriate for your situation. If you have already had some testing or treatment, bring the results along to your appointment so we avoid repeating any unnecessary steps. Request an appointment or call (608) 824-6160 or (888) 474-3933.
- Meet with one of our financial counselors. He or she will review costs for the tests and treatments you are considering and help you make the most of insurance coverage if it is available to you. Contact our financial counselor or call (608) 824-6188 or (888) 474-3933.
Average price range when no insurance coverage (not including medications, subject to change without notice)
- $254-$363: Initial consultation w/specialist
- $1,550: Diagnostic hysteroscopy w/saline infusion sonogram*
- $82-$221: Semen analysis
- $289: Ultrasound
- $435-$1,305: Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI), includes monitoring ultrasounds, if required
- $11,850-$13,350: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- $8,700-$9,200: Vasectomy reversal
*If you wish to have certain diagnostic or monitoring procedures completed by your primary care provider, just let us know. We are happy to coordinate this on your behalf to make the process easy, convenient and seamless for all involved.
Unfortunately, many insurance companies do not cover the cost of fertility treatments. Prior to beginning any services, we recommend you check with your insurance provider to determine coverage and whether any prior authorizations are required.
Once you have established fertility care with one of our physicians, our Financial Counselor can assist you with any necessary authorizations you may need.
Financial Assistance for Fertility Treatments
The cost of fertility treatments can be challenging. In addition to competitive pricing, Generations Fertility Care offers options to help you manage the financial aspects of treatment.
- Affordable package pricing
- Experienced Financial Counselor to outline treatment costs
Generations has partnered with LIVESTRONG Fertility to provide cancer patients with discounted fertility preservation options. For details, please refer to the eligibility criteria and application forms for men (pdf) or women (pdf).