Home Medical Equipment and Supplies
2030 Pinehurst Drive
Middleton, WI 53562
(608) 203-CARE (2273) or (888) 663-7043
Since 1985, UW Health Home Medical Equipment has been providing respiratory support and a variety of home medical equipment and supplies for people in their homes. Patients throughout southern Wisconsin have learned they can rely on the experience and expertise of our respiratory therapists and pulmonary nurse specialists.
Our staff can conduct clinical evaluations and will show you how to set up and use your equipment. Regularly scheduled in-home evaluations help assure that your equipment and the services you receive continue to be effective.
We accept referrals directly from patients, clinics, hospitals and nursing homes throughout southern Wisconsin. Our service area is within a 60-mile radius of Madison.
Home Medical Equipment & Supplies services include:
- Oxygen (concentrators, liquid and portables)
- Sleep disorder evaluations and equipment
- Home ventilators
- Infant apnea monitors
- Home beds and patient lifts
- Mobility equipment (wheelchairs, walkers, canes, crutches, etc.)
- Home medical supplies
- Caregiver education programs
- Clinical consultation and training
- Clinical respiratory services
- 24-hour, 7-day-a-week service