Chartwell Midwest Wisconsin Employment Opportunities
Chartwell Midwest Wisconsin prides itself on hiring only the highest-quality clinicians and staff. We offer competitive wages, flexible scheduling, great benefits, a casual dress environment and the ability to work with an outstanding team.
Send resumes to:
Chartwell Midwest Wisconsin
2241 Pinehurst Drive
Middleton, WI 53562
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (608) 664-6191
We are currently recruiting candidates for the following positions:
Assists the Pharmacy Operations Supervisor and pharmacists in the performance of technical and clerical duties involved in the day-to-day operations of the pharmacy, as allowed by law and/or regulation.
High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of one year experience as a pharmacy technician with training/experience in alternate site/home health pharmacy practice and the preparation of sterile products preferred. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Understands and adheres to all applicable state, local and federal laws and/or regulations; company policies and procedures; and, external accreditation/review standards.
- Assures compliance to all sterile product area quality control policies and procedures and professional standards (ASHP and USP)
- Ensures compounding is completed in a timely manner to facilitate patient deliveries.
- Assists the pharmacists with the compounding of intravenous solutions according to the principles of strict aseptic technique.
- Assists in achieving cost effectiveness in all areas (including pharmacy inventory control).
- Checks for expired/unusable products and disposes of them properly.
- Assists in the timely preparation of all compounding documentation (including prescription labels, compounding reports, etc.).
- Ensures the clean room suites and related equipment are cleaned and maintained per organizational policy and procedure.
- Puts up stock in an orderly and efficient manner.
- Performs patient deliveries on call when required.
- Performs and records various quality control activities such as temperature and pressures. Reports all values outside of acceptable ranges to the pharmacy operations supervisor immediately