Chartwell Midwest Wisconsin Employment Opportunities
Chartwell Midwest Wisconsin prides itself on hiring only the highest-quality clinicians and staff. We offer competitive wages, flexible scheduling, great benefits, a casual dress environment and the ability to work with an outstanding team.
Send resumes to:
Chartwell Midwest Wisconsin
2241 Pinehurst Drive
Middleton, WI 53562
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (608) 664-6191
We are currently recruiting candidates for the following positions:
Document Management Assistant
Position summary: This position's primary responsibility will be to assist with the electronic document management of patient records, pertaining primarily to billing and collecting functions. Some data entry and basic computer work will be included. This position may also pick up special projects as directed by management. This is a part-time, limited-term position (approximately 20 hours/week).
Patient Operations Coordinator (POC)
Position Summary: This position is responsible for coordinating ongoing operational services for patients in need of home nutrition. Responsibilities include coordination of patient supply and equipment deliveries, and all follow-up activities involving patient home nutrition needs. This position works closely with patients, caregivers and vendors. The Patient Operations Coordinator will relay key information to the enteral team. This position will provide day to day assistance to the Registered Dietitian.
Education/Experience: One to two years of customer service experience in a health care setting with an emphasis in home nutrition and DME is desirable. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and basic computer skills are essential. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Position summary: Assists the Pharmacy Operations Supervisor and pharmacists in the performance of technical and clerical duties involved in the day-to-day operations of the pharmacy, as allowed by law and/or regulation.
Education/experience: High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of one year experience as a pharmacy technician with training/experience in alternate site/home health pharmacy practice and the preparation of sterile products preferred. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Understands and adheres to all applicable state, local and federal laws and/or regulations; company policies and procedures; and, external accreditation/review standards.
- Assures compliance to all sterile product area quality control policies and procedures and professional standards (ASHP and USP)
- Ensures compounding is completed in a timely manner to facilitate patient deliveries.
- Assists the pharmacists with the compounding of intravenous solutions according to the principles of strict aseptic technique.
- Assists in achieving cost effectiveness in all areas (including pharmacy inventory control).
- Checks for expired/unusable products and disposes of them properly.
- Assists in the timely preparation of all compounding documentation (including prescription labels, compounding reports, etc.).
- Ensures the clean room suites and related equipment are cleaned and maintained per organizational policy and procedure.
- Puts up stock in an orderly and efficient manner.
- Performs patient deliveries on call when required.
- Performs and records various quality control activities such as temperature and pressures. Reports all values outside of acceptable ranges to the pharmacy operations supervisor immediately.
Receptionist (full-time or part-time candidates)
Position summary: This position is primarily responsible for managing the company’s call volume by answering and triaging all telephone calls in a positive and accurate manner. Callers include physicians, patients, providers and insurance companies. Daily duties include performing delivery confirmation within the electronic patient medical record. This position also performs a variety of clerical support services, including key tasks such as the distribution of outing and incoming mail and internal document management. This position may also be asked to assist the management team with special projects.
Education/experience: High school diploma or equivalent. Must be 18 years or older. Some college coursework preferred. Prior experience with computer programs such as Microsoft Office required. Must be organized and professional and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be a team player that will assist where needed.
Chartwell Wisconsin, a leader in home infusion pharmacy services, is seeking a Reimbursement Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with strong revenue cycle management and leadership skills to join a team of innovative health care professionals.
This individual will oversee Chartwell Wisconsin’s reimbursement operations. Possessing the ability to lead a team in accomplishing routine and project-oriented tasks while also assuming responsibility over strategic company initiatives will be a key to success.
Management of the following key areas is expected but not limited to: maintaining department policies and procedures, ensuring contract pricing remains current and accurate, monitoring billing activity to ensure timely production of invoices, managing collection efforts, overseeing audits, remaining current with regulatory and statutory rules regarding billing and collection processes and preparing, maintaining and providing financial data and analysis to executive leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree desired.
- At least five years of health care reimbursement management experience.
- Must be organized and have the capacity to understand IT system mechanics and financial operations of a growing health care business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; with the ability to both lead and work within a team environment.