Tasty Mashed Potatoes
- 4 large Yukon Gold potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 clove garlic, peeled
- 4 teaspoon whipped butter
- 4 tablespoons nonfat buttermilk
- 2 T chopped fresh herbs
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Add garlic. Bring to a boil; cook until the potatoes are tender.
- Drain; add butter and buttermilk, and mash with a potato masher to the desired consistency.
- Stir in herbs. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Nutrition Facts Per ¼ Recipe
Total Fat 1 g fat
Saturated Fat 1 gram
Cholesterol 5 mg
Total Carbs 14 grams
Fiber 1 gram
Protein 2 grams
Sodium 87 mg
What Did You Think of the Recipe?