The following HFFY are in this packet. If you are requesting this packet, please order HFFY #3019. Thank you.
1) HFFY# 5070 – Chemotherapy
2) HFFY# 4577 – Neutropenia
3) HFFY# 4492 – Anemia
4) HFFY# 4493 – Thrombocytopenia
5) HFFY# 4384 –Managing Cancer Related Fatigue
6) HFFY# 4377 – Tips for Talking w/ Your Health Care Professional
7) HFFY# 5069 – Adult Cancer Support Resources
8) HFFY# 5153 – Chemotherapy Safety
9) HFFY# 6352 – Primary Nursing at UW Hospitals
1) Information about Wigs
2) HFFY# 5056 – If you Need a Blood Transfusion
The information provided should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed physician should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Call 911 for all medical emergencies. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
Last Updated: 09/10/2013
Copyright © 08/01/2012 University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics Authority. All rights reserved. Produced by the Department of Nursing. HF#3019
Print Health Fact For You