These Interactive Tools are easy-to-use personal calculators. Take a quiz or enter your information to learn important facts that can help you make smart decisions about your health. For example, find out if you are at risk for a heart attack or stroke. Discover how much smoking really costs you or how many calories you burn doing chores. See how well you "bounce back" and handle stress.
To get started learning more about your health, click on an Interactive Tool.
Health and Fitness Tools
- Are You at Risk for a Heart Attack?
- Do Your BMI and Waist Size Increase Your Health Risks?
- How Bad Are Your Urinary Symptoms From Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)?
- How Many Calories Did You Burn?
- Should I Consider Surgery for My Low Back Problem?
- What Is Your Child's BMI?
- What Is Your Risk for a Stroke if You Have Atrial Fibrillation?
- What Is Your Target Heart Rate?
- Which Health Screenings Do You Need?
Lifestyle Checkup Tools
- Are You Depressed?
- Are You Ready to Quit Smoking?
- Do You Have a Drinking Problem?
- How Does Smoking Affect Your Lifespan?
- How Does Smoking Increase Your Risk of Heart Attack?
- How Much Is Smoking Costing You?
- How Well Do You Bounce Back?
- What Is Your Stress Level?
|Adam Husney, MD - Family Medicine|
|Last Revised||July 3, 2013|
To learn more visit Healthwise.org
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.