Decision Points About Treatments and Other Health Issues
Decision Points are designed to guide you through key health decisions, combining medical information with your personal information to make a wise health decision. Click on a link below to learn more about treatment options or other decisions about your condition or issue:
- Acne: Should I See My Doctor?
- Advance Care Planning: Should I Have Artificial Hydration and Nutrition?
- Advance Care Planning: Should I Receive CPR and Life Support?
- Advance Care Planning: Should I Stop Kidney Dialysis?
- Advance Care Planning: Should I Stop Treatment That Prolongs My Life?
- Alzheimer's or Other Dementia: Should I Move My Relative Into Long-Term Care?
- Atrial Fibrillation: Should I Have Catheter Ablation?
- Atrial Fibrillation: Should I Try Electrical Cardioversion?
- Autopsy: Should I Have an Autopsy Done on My Loved One?
- Bed-Wetting: Should I Do Something About My Child's Bed-Wetting?
- Bed-Wetting: Should My Child See a Doctor?
- Blood Transfusions: Should I Bank Blood Before Surgery?
- Breast Cancer: Should I Have Chemotherapy for Early-Stage Breast Cancer?
- Breast Cancer: What Should I Do If I'm at High Risk?
- Breast-Feeding: Should I Breast-Feed My Baby?
- Complementary Medicine: Should I Use Complementary Medicine?
- Diabetes: Should I Get an Insulin Pump?
- Diabetes: Should I Get Pregnant?
- Fertility Problems: Should I Have a Tubal Procedure or In Vitro Fertilization?
- Healthy Aging: Is It Time to Stop Driving?
- Hearing Loss: Should I Get a Hearing Aid?
- Heart Failure: Should I Get an Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator (ICD)?
- Heart Failure: Should I Get a Pacemaker (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy)?
- Heart Rhythm Problems: Should I Get an ICD?
- Heart Rate Problems: Should I Get a Pacemaker?
- Hemorrhoids: Which Treatment Should I Use?
- Hyperthyroidism: Should I Use Antithyroid Medicine or Radioactive Iodine?
- Infertility: Should I Have Treatment?
- Kidney Failure: Should I Start Dialysis?
- Kidney Failure: What Type of Dialysis Should I Have?
- Kidney Failure: When Should I Start Dialysis?
- Kidney Stones: Should I Have Lithotripsy to Break Up the Stone?
- Low Back Pain: Should I Have Spinal Manipulation?
- Low Back Pain: Should I Try Epidural Steroid Shots?
- Miscarriage: Should I Have Treatment to Complete a Miscarriage?
- Multiple Pregnancy: Should I Consider a Multifetal Pregnancy Reduction?
- Obesity: Should I Use a Diet Plan to Lose Weight?
- Prediabetes: Which Treatment Should I Use?
- Pregnancy: Should I Bank My Baby's Umbilical Cord Blood?
- Pregnancy: Should I Try Vaginal Childbirth After a Past C-Section (VBAC)?
- Prostate Cancer: Should I Choose Active Surveillance?
- Stress Incontinence: Should I Have Surgery?
- Stroke: Should I Move My Loved One Into Long-Term Care?
- Supraventricular Tachycardia: Should I Have Catheter Ablation?
- Testicular Cancer: Which Treatment Should I Have for Stage I Nonseminoma Testicular Cancer After My Surgery?
- Testicular Cancer: Which Treatment Should I Have for Stage I Seminoma Testicular Cancer After My Surgery?
- Uterine Fibroids: Should I Have Uterine Fibroid Embolization?
- Warts: Should I Treat Warts?
|Adam Husney, MD - Family Medicine|
|Last Revised||July 3, 2013|
To learn more visit Healthwise.org
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.