Medication Systems and Operations Residency
Applying to the Program
Applicants should include a letter of intent (cover letter), CV (resume), and three (3) letters of recommendation (both the required form and a written letter), all submitted through the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS).
To do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to the PhORCAS portal page.
- If you have not created an account, select the Create New Account link and complete the account registration.
- From the PhORCAS portal page, log in and complete the application process.
The Letter of Intent should address the following three questions:
- Why do you want to complete a residency?
- Why do you want to complete a residency at UW Hospital and Clinics?
- Describe a situation within the past year in which you enhanced patient care.
Also, application on UW Health's Career page is required. The 2014
The application deadline for all residency programs is January 3, 2014.