Pharmacy Administrative Residency: Applying to the Program
Applying to the Program
Applicants should include a letter of intent, CV (as "Supplemental Information") and three (3) letters of recommendation (both the required form and a written letter), all submitted through the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS).
To do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to the PhORCAS portal page.
- If you have not created an account, select the Create New Account link and complete the account registration.
- From the PhORCAS portal page, log in and complete the application process.
- Submit a letter of intent for the Graduate Program. In this one- to two-page letter, state your reasons for pursuing graduate study, why you want to participate in the residency program, what your research interests are, and why you are prepared for a graduate level program. When complete, load the letter of intent into the PhORCAS application.
- Complete an online University of Wisconsin graduate school admission application and load a copy of the application into PhORCAS. Bear in mind the following when completing the online application:
- 1A: First semester/year in which you wish to enroll should read Fall (yr): year in which you enroll; full time
- 1B: Select Pharmacy MS (call number MS 756 PHM) for Intended Major Field of Study
The application deadline for all residency programs is January 4, 2013.