Take our Critical Care Transport Refresher course survey and let us know about your continuing education needs.
The UW Hospitals and Clinics Emergency Education Center does not offer Basic EMT courses. One must have a Basic EMT license in Wisconsin prior to starting Paramedic Training.
For more information on Initial Paramedic Training and Paramedic Refresher Courses, please contact Nancy Robinson.The UW Hospitals and Clinics Emergency Education Center paramedic training is a LOR program. Students are guaranteed the ability to take the National Registry exams. Please contact Nancy Robinson with any questions regarding accreditation.
Paramedic Refresher Course
- Dates: Saturdays, January 23, February 20 and March 12
- Time: 8:30am-5:30pm
- Location: UW Emergency Education Center, 610 N. Whitney Way, Suite 430, Madison
- Cost: $185
- Registration and questions: Contact Nancy Robinson at email@example.com
More About the Parmedic Refresher Course
- 24 hours of course attendance is required, with an additional 24 hours of independent study.
- Assignments will be computer-based. Students must be comfortable using Microsoft Office.
- Payment must be received prior to confirmation in the refresher course.
Critical Care Transport
The UW Hospitals and Clinics Emergency Education Center is offering a Critical Care Transport course for paramedics and registered nurses from Feb. 25 to May 12, 2016. The course is 100 hours and is offered over 12 days. For more information or to register, contact Javier Font at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paramedic Training Scholarship for U.S. Veterans
The Emergency Education Center has established a scholarship for United States Veterans who have been accepted into our paramedic training program. The scholarship covers tuition for this full-time, nine-month course.