Take our Critical Care Transport Refresher Course survey and let us know about your continuing education needs.
The UW Hospital and Clinics Emergency Education Center does not offer Basic EMT courses. One must have a Basic EMT license in Wisconsin prior to starting Paramedic Training. For more information on Initial Paramedic Training and Paramedic Refresher Courses, please contact Nancy Robinson.
Paramedic Refresher Course
- Dates: Saturdays, January 23, February 20 and March 12
- Time: 8:30am-5:30pm
- Location: UW Emergency Education Center, 610 N. Whitney Way, Suite 430, Madison
- Cost: $185
- Registration and questions: Contact Nancy Robinson at email@example.com
More About the Parmedic Refresher Course
- 24 hours of course attendance is required, with an additional 24 hours of independent study.
- Assignments will be computer-based. Students must be comfortable using Microsoft Office.
- Payment must be received prior to confirmation in the refresher course.
Critical Care Transport
The UW Hospital and Clinics Emergency Education Center offers a Critical Care Course for paramedics and registered nurses yearly in the Spring/Summer. The course is 90 hours and is offered over nine days. For more information, contact Javier Font at firstname.lastname@example.org.