Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - Experienced Provider
These courses will be taught in accordance with American Heart Association guidelines. The ACLS experienced provider course is for seasoned ACLS providers who wish to renew their provider status. This course provides a stimulus for clinicians and scientists to identify areas in resuscitation that deal with special circumstances. More in-depth information and advanced techniques are demonstrated and special situations involving emergency resuscitation is discussed.
Professionals, physicians and Healthcare Professionals who must frequently respond to emergency cardiovascular and special resuscitation situations in the work environment.
- Notes: This is a one-day course. Recognition for those healthcare providers that want more in-depth information on advanced resuscitation techniques. This course can be taken for renewal instead of regular ACLS. The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS and PALS, and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the association.
- Location: 3330 University Ave., Suite 300, Madison
- Price: UW Hospital and Clinics Employees: Course fee paid by the hospital;Non-Employees: $200; Manual Fee: $35 (manual is required)
- Registration: To register, call (608) 263-7094 or Submit Registration Request; when calling, please provide your name, the department or company you work for, an employee ID number for all UW Hospital and Clinics employees, a contact number and a correct address for the mailing of study materials.
- Prerequisites: Participants must have a current ACLS card prior to taking ACLS-EP.
- Sessions: August 25 and October 22, 2009