Community Relations: Health and Safety Initiatives
At UW Health, our mission includes a strong commitment to improve the health of the communities we serve. Below, we share some stories that demonstrate our dedication to our own initiatives and those of our partners.
Health and Safety Initiatives
The Pediatric Fitness Clinic is for children ages 5 to 18 who have concerns regarding their weight, want to improve their fitness and conditioning or may have developed medical problems due to inactivity and weight gain. Read more
- New Student-Run Clinic Offers Pro Bono Care to Underserved Children
- Helping Cancer Patients Cope with Hair Loss
- Friends Grant Buys Breast Prostheses for Patients
- Keeping Children Safe with Effective Training and Equipment
- First Swing for Golfers with Disabilities
- Mental Health Services
- Saving Lives Through "Go Red for Women"