Go Red Girl Scouts Online Gallery
More than 1,000 girls have participated in the Go Red Girl Scouts Patch Program. Several of these girls have created works of art to share what they've learned about how to be heart-healthy with other girls and women like you.
Submit Art to the Go Red Girl Scouts Gallery
The artwork falls into five categories:
- Why I love my heart: Healthy hearts give us healthy bodies and let us do the things we love most. What activities do you like to do most that you need a healthy heart and body for?
- What heart health means to me: How do you think having a healthy heart makes your life better? What kinds of things can you do because you have a healthy heart?
- Steps to a healthier heart: What are things we can do to keep our hearts healthy? What sort of things should we avoid if we want a healthy heart?
- Eat healthy: What kinds of foods help keep our heart and bodies healthy and happy?
- Important women in my life: Draw a picture of a woman you admire.
"As someone who's special to me, I want to tell you about the Go Red Girl Scouts Online Art Gallery.