Fighting the Seasonal Flu
- Defending Your Family Against the Flu
- Stay Healthy and Remember to W.A.S.H. U.P.
- Handwashing: An Ounce of Prevention
- 10 Ways to Stay Healthy During Cold and Flu Season
- Easing the Pain of Flu Strain
- Knowing the Difference Between a Cold and the Flu
For the 2012-2013 flu season UW Health and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommend influenza vaccination for everyone 6 months of age and older. Call your primary care clinic for information on how to schedule your flu vaccine appointment. If you are paying for your flu vaccine out-of-pocket, contact your clinic for cost information. If you are unsure if you or someone you care for should have flu vaccine, please contact your primary care provider.
Scheduling Flu Vaccine
You can schedule a flu vaccine appointment at any UW Health primary clinic and all of our pharmacy locations, linked below:
More Flu Resources
The Department of Health and Family Services Web site maintains a list of local health departments throughout Wisconsin and encourages people to contact local officials with questions and concerns