Dr. Finch's clinical specialties include medical diseases of the ear, nose and throat.
Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT, Otolaryngology)
UW Health Clinics
1 S. Park Clinic
| (888) 703-2778
UnityPoint Health - Meriter (primary)
UW School of Medicine and Public Health
Professional Certifications and Education
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI
Kaiser University, Oakland, CA
University of Wisconsin - Madison, Madison, WI, 1973
Medical interpreters are available to help
patients communicate with hospital and clinic staff.
For more information, please contact
interpreter services at (608) 262-9000.
Our doctors provide a wide range of services. The following list represents some, but not all, of the procedures offered by this physician.
- Facial nerve grafting
- Flexible endoscopic evaluation of swallowing (FEES)
- Free flap
- Functional neck dissection
- Gentamicin titration
- Laryngeal papilloma laser treatment
- Leukoplakia laser treatment
- Mastoid obliteration
- Maxilofacial trauma repair
- Posterior semicircular canal occlusion
- Reinke's Edema Laser Treatment
- Skin Cancer Reconstruction
- Superior semicircular canal dehiscence
- Transnasal laryngotracheoscopy
- Vocal cord injection
- Zenker's diverticulectomy