Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT, Otolaryngology)
UW Health Clinics
1 S. Park Clinic
| (888) 703-2778
UW School of Medicine and Public Health
Professional Certifications and Education
University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE
Medical interpreters are available to help
patients communicate with hospital and clinic staff.
For more information, please contact
interpreter services at (608) 262-9000.
About Physician Assistants (PA-Cs)
|At UW Health, physician assistants work together on teams with physicians to provide direct medical care to patients of all ages across primary, specialty, hospital and long-term care settings. A physician assistant is an advanced practice provider (APP) with a bachelor's or master's degree. They have education, training and certification in a medical model of care that focuses on the diagnosis, management, prevention and treatment of common and complex medical conditions. They are licensed and board-certified to provide medical care with the supervision of a physician. Physician Assistants are also referred to as advanced practice providers (APPs) and PA-C (certified physician assistant).
For more information about Physician Assistants, please see our brochure.
Our doctors provide a wide range of services. The following list represents some, but not all, of the procedures offered by this physician.
- Facial nerve grafting
- Flexible endoscopic evaluation of swallowing (FEES)
- Free flap
- Functional neck dissection
- Gentamicin titration
- Laryngeal papilloma laser treatment
- Leukoplakia laser treatment
- Mastoid obliteration
- Maxilofacial trauma repair
- Posterior semicircular canal occlusion
- Reinke's Edema Laser Treatment
- Skin Cancer Reconstruction
- Superior semicircular canal dehiscence
- Transnasal laryngotracheoscopy
- Vocal cord injection
- Zenker's diverticulectomy