Sports Medicine Fitness Center Refund/Credit Policy
The UW Health Sports Medicine Fitness Center in Madison, Wisconsin offers a wide range of exercise/physical activity options.
Please review the information below to learn about the Fitness Center refund and credit policies, including Fitness Center class participation.
Fitness Center Memberships
- Fitness Center memberships are extended only for medical reasons.
- A written note from your physician or other medical provider is necessary to request an extension.
- A Return to Exercise form will need to be signed by your physician.
Fitness Center Classes
- Refunds/facility credit will be granted only to participants who have missed 50 percent of their total classes (10-week minimum class duration) due to illness or injury (must have documentation from a physician) or to those whose class was canceled.
- Requests must be made prior to the end of the class session
Fitness Center Facility Credit
In all situations facility credits must be redeemed within one year from date issued.