Sports Medicine Fitness Center Membership
The UW Health Sports Medicine Fitness Center in Madison, Wisconsin offers a wide range of exercise/physical activity options.
Access to the Fitness Center is granted via two options: (1) Fitness Center membership, and (2) participation in Sports Medicine exercise classes.
Fitness Center Membership
Fitness Center members have access to the Fitness Center and Aquatic Center (warm water pool access limited according to scheduled programs). Members work directly with staff to develop and modify their programs to meet changing needs. Individual consultation and appointments are available at no additional cost.
The Fitness Center features aerobic equipment, strength equipment, walking track and stretching area.
- A comprehensive assessment and consultation with an exercise specialist
- A personalized fitness prescription and exercise program
- One-on-one appointments with staff to learn and fine-tune exercise program
- Free introductory nutrition consultation with UW Hospital and Clinics dietician
- Free follow-up fitness testing and consultation
- Increased time flexibility (you can come any time facility is open)
- More exercise choices
- Personalized programming and instruction
- Nutritional consultation
- No long-term contracts (membership extensions available in one-, three-, six-, nine- and 12-month increments)
- Classes are half-price for members