Join us Saturday August 7th, for the second annual Joe Anderson Memorial Ride (all forms of transportation are welcome). Proceeds benefit the UW Carbone Cancer Center and the Joe Anderson Memorial Fund.
- The day begins with all riders meeting at The Fox, in downtown Marshall departing promptly at 10:30am
- Our first stop will be in Rio, followed by Grand River Wildlife Area just south of Montello in Amish Country, and then a final stop in Randolph before riding back to Marshall
- The riders can expect to return to The Fox in Marshall around 5pm
- At 5pm, dinner will be served at The Fox for $10.00 a plate. Kids 10 and under eat for free!
- Door prizes will be announced around 5:30pm
- Stick around for music, dancing, and celebrating the life of Joe Anderson