Proceeds will benefit head and neck cancer research and services in Human Oncology, Otolaryngology and the UW Carbone Cancer Center.
Cancer impacts all of us - whether individually, a family member, a friend or acquaintance. At the UW Carbone Cancer Center more than 500 head and neck cancer patients are seen every year. Physicians and scientists continue to work together in translating discoveries from research laboratories into new treatments that benefit cancer patients.
- 10:30am: Golf registration with box lunch
- 12:00pm: Golf, shot-gun start (scramble format)
- 5:30pm: Cookout, followed by recognition program
- $200 per person (lunch and dinner provided)
- $800 per golf foursome (lunch and dinner provided)
- $25 dinner only