Schedule of Events
- 9am to 9:30am: Registration. Continental breakfast provided.
- 9:30am to 10:30am: Bob Beall, CEO National Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Bethesda, Md. Under Dr. Beall’s leadership, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation has become one of the most efficient voluntary health care organizations in the world. Dr. Beall will discuss the CFF therapeutic pipeline and the multiple new investigational drugs that we hope will soon lead to a cure of CF.
- 10:30am to 10:45am: Break.
- 10:45am to 11:45am: Beth Sufian, J.D. Sufian & Passamano, L.L.P., Houston, Texas. Beth Suffian is an attorney specializing in Social Security Disability and Americans with Disabilities Law. She will share her knowledge and expertise on health care rights, health care reform and what we can expect.
- 11:45am to 12:45pm: Lunch.
- 12:45pm to 1:45pm: Ask the CF Experts - Michael Rock, M.D.; Cathy Decker, Pharm. D; Erin Seffrood, M.S., R.D., C.S.P.; UW CF Center, Madison WI. Please send your questions in advance to email@example.com.
- 1:45pm to 2pm: Break.
- 2pm to 3pm: Isabel and Ana Stenzel, The Power of Two. Based upon their book, “The Power of Two: A Twin Triumph Over Cystic Fibrosis”, Isabel and Anabel Stenzel will share their perspective on life with CF from childhood to adulthood.
A limited number of rooms at a discounted rate have been reserved at the Holiday Inn Madison Center adjacent to the conference. Please call 608-249-4220 and identify yourself as attending the CFE. The reduced rate is only available if you make your reservation by October 12, 2010.
Due to infection control reasons mandated by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation we ask that patients with Cystic Fibrosis not attend this function. We welcome parents, family and friends of our patients with Cystic Fibrosis.