Endocrine Surgery Conditions
Endocrine Surgery Clinic
UW Health at The American Center
4602 Eastpark Blvd.
Madison, WI 53718
General Surgery Clinic
1 S. Park Clinic
1 S. Park St.
Madison, WI 53715
The Endocrine Surgery Program at University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics in Madison, Wisconsin, has been providing nationally recognized care and innovative services to its patients for more than a decade.
Our surgeons have performed thousands of endocrine operations over the past decade. In a long tradition of groundbreaking efforts, our surgeons were the first in the state of Wisconsin to use minimally-invasive techniques in endocrine operations to treat the following conditions.
Parathyroid and Thyroid Conditions
- Graves Disease
GI Neuroendocrine Conditions
- Gastrointestinal Neuroendocrine Tumors (GI NET)
- Appendiceal carcinoid tumors
- Non-functional islet cell tumors
- Carcinoid tumors
- Pancreatic polypeptide-secreting tumor (Ppoma)
- Colonic carcinoid tumors
- Pulmonary carcinoid tumors
- Gastric carcinoid tumors
- Rectal carcinoid tumors
- Gastrinoma (Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome)
- Small intestinal carcinoid tumors
- Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide-Secreting Tumor (VIPoma)