Conditions and Treatments
The specialists in UW Health's ENT clinics are experts in otolaryngology and head and neck surgery. Our clinics provide a wide range of general and specialized care for adults and children.
Taking a multi-faceted approach, UW Health otolaryngologists collaborate with audiologists to treat balance and hearing disorders.
Otolaryngologists take a medical approach to treatment while audiologists specialize in the prevention, identification, assessment and non-medical treatment of hearing disorders. In addition, audiologists are qualified to perform hearing tests, refer patients for medical treatment and provide hearing rehabilitation services.
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing (Tinnitus)
- Sinus Disease
- Facial Trauma
- Voice Disorders
- Airway (inpatient laryngology procedures and office-based laryngology procedures)
- Cosmetic and Functional Disorders
- Cochlear Implants
- Transoral Robotic Surgery (TORS)
- Skull-based Surgery
- Comprehensive Head and Neck Surgery
- Robotic Surgery for Throat and Larnyx Cancer
Additional Treatments and Services
- Comprehensive Voice and Swallow Clinic
- Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Services
- Cosmetic and Facial Reconstruction