Digestive Health Center
The opening of the UW Health Digestive Health Center on April 8, 2013 at 750 University Row, Madison, created the region's finest multi-disciplinary outpatient clinic serving patients with diseases of the digestive tract, liver and pancreas.
From basic consults and colorectal cancer prevention to the most advanced treatments available, our nationally recognized digestive health experts will continue their rich history of providing patient-centered care in this new state-of-the-art facility.
- Opened April 8, 2013
- 67,000 square feet
- Three floors
- Large procedure center for endoscopy and other minimally invasive procedures
- Comprehensive radiology services including CT, ultrasound, fluoroscopy, plain radiography and virtual colonoscopy
- Full time nutritionist
- Health psychologist
- Coordinated scheduling with physical therapy and integrative medicine
- Enhanced physician referral and communication processes to improve efficiency and produce patient-centered results
- Auditorium for educational opportunities and events
- Designed using principles and techniques that promote environmental sustainability and stewardship of resources, leading toward Leadership for Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification
- Convenient parking
- Access to Madison Metro services with a bus stop located in front of the building on University Avenue