Pain Management Programs
UW Health pain specialists diagnose and treat pain syndromes of all types.
Depending on your individual treatment course, our pain specialists will provide for your care from any of the following programs:
- Pain Management Clinic: Expert staff helps people to manage chronic pain and headache.
- Interventional Pain Program: The Interventional Pain Program at UW Hospital and Clinics employs state-of-the-art injection and surgical techniques to target and reduce pain.
- Rehabilitation: Our skilled physical and occupational therapists are experienced at assessing and treating people with chronic pain.
- Health Psychology: Our health psychologists teach new skills and techniques to help you achieve a better quality of life both during and after treatment.
- Hospital Pain Care: In addition to its outpatient pain program, UW Health's pain management specialists offer help with pain to inpatients in a variety of ways.
- Diagnostic Testing: UW Health's pain specialists design and implement special tests to help determine a diagnosis and treatment plan for patients in the pain management program.