Oncology Specialty Pharmacy Residency
The Hematology/Oncology specialty resident will complete rotational experiences primarily in adult patients with a required rotation in pediatric oncology patients (flexibility in addition of elective rotational experiences in pediatrics).
Residents also complete learning objectives focused on developing core competencies in cancer biology, antineoplastic/immunology pharmacology, cancer disease state management, oncology pharmacogenetics and other areas through case presentation/discussion session with preceptors and oncology clinical faculty from the School of Pharmacy.
- Adult Acute Care Hematology/Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT)
- Pediatric Acute Care Hematology/Oncology
- Ambulatory Oncology Clinic/Comprehensive
- Cancer Center
- Pharmaceutical Research Center
- Ambulatory clinics in Breast, Lung, Gastrointestinal and Gynecological Cancers and Multiple Myeloma
- Clinical Coordinator and Chemotherapy Council
- Academic Longitudinal Research Experience
- Radiopharmaceuticals and Nuclear Medicine
- Surgical Oncology
- Nutritional Support
- Variety of Ambulatory Cancer Center rotations including Hematology, BMT, Genitourinary cancers, Infectious disease, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology II, Hospice/Palliative Care