Trauma Surgery Programs
This rare designation was given by the ACS in 2007 after a rigorous examination process, making UW Hospital and Clinics the only hospital in the state to be ACS-verified in all 3 areas.
- Burn Center
- Clinical Simulation Program
- Emergency Department
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Trauma Life Support Center (TLC)
- Med Flight
- C.H.E.T.A (American Family Children's Hospital critical care transport ambulance)
- Emergency Education Center
The UW Health Trauma Surgery Unit works side-by-side with a team of individuals from many disciplines to provide comprehensive care to each of our patients.
Learn more about the various disciplines we partner with to provide you the best possible care: