Hearing Loss Questionnaire
- Do you have a problem hearing over the telephone?
- Do you have trouble following the conversation when two or more people are talking at the same time?
- Do people complain that you turn the TV volume up too high?
- Do you have to strain to hear some conversations?
- Do you find yourself asking people to repeat themselves?
- Do many people seem to mumble or not speak clearly?
- Do you have trouble hearing in a noisy background?
- Do you misunderstand what others are saying and respond inappropriately?
- Do you have trouble understanding the speech of women and children?
- Do people get annoyed because you sometimes misunderstand what they say?
If you answered yes to two or more questions, you may want to have your hearing evaluated by an audiologist.