UW Health 2008 Annual Report: Serving Our Global Community
UW Health pursues a fourfold mission of patient care, research, education and community service. In this report, you will see the faces and read the stories of patients, families and staff in all these communities. If you are a friend of UW Health, we are proud to present this record of our year for 2008, and if you are learning about us for the first time, we welcome you to the communities we serve.
Read the stories below to learn more about how we serve our global community.
Douglas Dulli, MD, has worked as a volunteer doctor in impoverished Central American nations over the last eight years. Read more
Baskaya has regularly hosted visiting students, medical graduates and neurosurgeons at UW Hospital and Clinics. Read more
- Building Dreams with PEOPLE
- Care Across Continents: UW Health Neurologist Takes His Knowledge Abroad
- Dr. A. Leland Albright Lends Critical Neurosurgery Skills to Hospital in Kenya
- "First Swing" for Golfers with Disabilities
- Go Red Saves Lives in the Communities
- Kids With Courage: A Celebration of Survivors
- UW Health Sports Medicine Offers Free Physicals to Uninsured Athletes