Conditions and Treatments
The Allergy, Asthma and Immunology specialists at UW Health in Madison, Wisconsin, provide definitive diagnostic and therapeutic consultation for sensitivity reactions and diseases for both adults and children.
These specialists treat many conditions and diseases, including a wide range of allergies (food, drug, insect, sports-related).
Our team treats a variety of conditions and allergic reactions, including:
Treatments and Services
- Asthma and drug medication education
- Bronchial provocation testing for asthma
- Comprehensive histories and examinations
- Drug desensitization
- Evaluation and treatment of food and breathing challenges
- Evaluation of immunodeficiencies, patient allergic reactions and immune system constitution
- Immunotherapy, including stinging insect desensitization
- Skin biopsies
- Special services for patients with severe and corticosteroid-dependent asthma
- Spirometry skin testing
- Specific drug allergy testing