Vendors may follow the steps below to register with the UW Health Vendor Liaison Office. On your first visit to UW Health, you must stop at the Vendor Liaison Office and complete the registration process.
- Read the following policies
- Regulation of Vendor Representatives and the Vendor Liaison Office (pdf)
- Control of Trial Supplies of Prescription Medication: Samples, Drug Vouchers & Starter Supplies (pdf)
- Complete and sign the Vendor Representative Registration Form
- Complete and sign the Visiting Vendor Representative Confidentiality Agreement
- Vendor representatives that request patient contact will need to submit documentation of the following:
- Completion of the yearly UWHC Safety and Infection Control training. Vendor representatives will be required to complete the training and bring the printout of certification to the
- Verification of a Criminal Background Check within the last four years
- Verification of a Caregiver Background Check within the last four years.
- Vaccination against or documented immunity against measles, mumps, and rubella.
- Vaccination against or documented immunity against varicella.
- Vaccination against or documented immunity against Hepatitis B or completion of the Hepatitis B Decline to Accept Form (pdf)
- A negative tuberculosis skin test or proof of being non-infectious.
- Vendor representatives who request the use of scrubs will need to:
- View the Scrubs Size Chart (pdf)
- Pay a $2 scrub fee
- Obtain a PIN from the
- Obtain scrubs from a scrub machine
- Submit $250 to the
VLOvia check or credit card. Please make checks out to UWHCA (University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics Authority).