Vendors may follow the steps below to register with the UW Hospital and Clinics Vendor Liaison Office. On your first visit to UW Hospital and Clinics, you must stop at the Vendor Liaison Office and complete the registration process.
- Read the following policies
- Complete and sign the Vendor Representative Registration Form
- Complete and sign the Visiting Vendor Representative Confidentiality Agreement
- Vendor representatives that request patient contact will need to submit documentation of the following:
- Completion of the yearly UWHC Safety and Infection Control training. Vendor representatives will be required to complete the training and bring the printout of certification to the VLO at registration.
- Verification of a Criminal Background Check within the last two years
- Vaccination against or documented immunity against measles, mumps, and rubella.
- Vaccination against or documented immunity against varicella.
- Vaccination against or documented immunity against Hepatitis B or completion of the Hepatitis B Decline to Accept Form (pdf)
- A negative tuberculosis skin test or proof of being non-infectious.
- Vendor representatives who request the use of scrubs will need to:
- View the Scrubs Size Chart (pdf)
- Pay a $2 scrub fee
- Obtain a PIN from the VLO
- Obtain scrubs from a scrub machine
- Submit $250 to the VLO via check or credit card. Please make checks out to UWHCA (University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics Authority).