Vendor Registration by Mail
Vendors may follow the steps below to register with the UW Health Vendor Liaison Office by mail.
- Read the following policies
- Regulation of Vendor Representatives and the Vendor Liaison Office (pdf)
- Control of Trial Supplies of Prescription Medication: Samples, Drug Vouchers & Starter Supplies (pdf)
- Complete and sign the Vendor Representative Registration Form
- Complete and sign the Visiting Vendor Representative Confidentiality Agreement
- Vendor representatives that request patient contact will need to submit documentation of the following:
- Completion of the yearly UWHC Safety and Infection Control training. Vendor representatives will be required to complete the training and bring the printout of certification to the
- Vaccination against or documented immunity against measles, mumps, and rubella.
- Vaccination against or documented immunity against varicella.
- Vaccination against or documented immunity against Hepatitis B or completion of the
- A negative tuberculosis skin test or proof of being non-infectious.
- Clip a standard ID style photo to the first page of the registration. A passport style photo is preferred. Do not send copies of federal or state identification. Any registrations with unsuitable photos will not be processed.
- Clip a check for payment to the first page of the registration. The check must be made out for $250 to UWHCA (University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics Authority).
- Do not send credit card information through the mail.
- Send all materials to Vendor Liaison Office,
600 Highland Avenue, Mail code: 1639, . Madison, WI 53792
- Allow 10 to 15 business days for process to be completed and badge to be mailed