Privacy Notice (pdf)
For additional information on the UW Health ACO, call Patient Resources at
1-800-552-4255 or email email@example.com
- Doctors and other care providers will communicate with each other to provide you with better coordinated care. They will continue to partner with you to help you make decisions about your health care.
- You are the center of care, and your doctors and other care providers will be better able to keep you informed, and to keep listening and honoring your choices.
- Doctors and other care providers will have more information about your medical conditions, prescriptions, and visits to the doctor enabling them to provide the right care at the right time in the right setting.
- You will spend less time filling out medical history paperwork because doctors already have this information in an electronic health record. You might have fewer repeated medical tests because your doctors will share information and coordinate your care.
- Doctors and other care providers will be accountable to you and to Medicare for providing better care and better care coordination.
We appreciate you choosing UW Health. As a world-class health care organization, we are partnering to improve the way we care for our patients, their families and the people of Wisconsin and beyond.
To find out more information about Medicare ACOs, please contact UW Health Patient Resources at 1-800-552-4255. You can also visit the ACO section of medicare.gov or call 1-800-MEDICARE and tell the operator you are asking about ACOs (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048).